Friday, October 14

Missing Daddy

It has only been one week, but MJ and I are missing having daddy around. We have spoken or messaged him everyday. We hope he has a really good time, cause it will be a long time before we let him go again. Especially when there are two babies.

A big thank you to the Spackmans and Andersons for looking after John while he is away.

I only have two days of work left next week before I finish for Maternity leave. MJ will be staying in childcare for two days a week, so I will get a break a couple of days a week. I plan on pampering myself before the new baby is born.

I have about 7 weeks left before I am due, but I am getting pretty uncomfortable, bit of an achey back and hips. It is definately worse than when I was pregnant with MJ.

Other than being a little lonely, we are doing pretty good. But can't wait for daddy to get back in 10 days.

We love and miss you daddy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home